The opening of Jiang Tai in 2000 marked the official launch of China’s insurance brokerage market. Since its establishment, Jiang Tai has been consistently growing its customer base and has emerged as one of China’s leading insurance brokers. While Jiang Tai is headquartered in Beijing, the organisation has over 50 branches across the region.
In 2015, Arthur J. Gallagher entered into a joint venture with Jiang Tai and established a Shanghai-based operation (Jiang Tai Re) that focuses on reinsurances and specialty lines. This was understood to be the first joint venture insurance broker launched in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, the partnership represented an auspicious and pioneering move for both parties, reflective of their ambition to facilitate diverse economic growth on an international scale.
Our key specialisms:
- Disaster and loss prevention
- Risk assessment and risk management consulting services
- Insurance Purchasing Services
- Professional Claims Assistance Service
- Coinsurance and reinsurance brokerage business arrangements