Passenger Transport Insurance
Arthur J. Gallagher has extensive experience in the Passenger Transport sector representing a significant number of the U.K’s Bus and Coach operators. We've brought together acknowledged industry specialists from Belmont International, SBP Chapman Stevens and Spencer Moray.
Arthur J. Gallagher brings together over 25 years’ experience in the sector.
Our Passenger Transport team has extensive experience in the sector which is recognised by our longstanding sole appointment to the trade body, The Confederation of Passenger Transport.
Whether you are providing tendered or Commercial Bus Services, Private Hire, Package Holidays or Express Coach Services you can rely on our specialists to ensure your insurance risk and Claims Management programme is fit for purpose and delivers a financially compelling solution to your business.
We offer industry specific solutions tailored to your size of operation. We understand the challenges you face and recognise the economic and regulatory pressures in the sector; our offering is aimed at mitigating the impact of these issues for you.
A name you can trust:-
We cover a wide spectrum and scale of client risks from a position of extensive expertise and experience. This was acknowledged by Insurance Times when we won the coveted Commercial Lines Broker of Year in 2013 for the second year running.
We are proud of our people and the service they provide. Recognised by Investors in Customers as an Exceptional Customer Service award winner, our commitment to our clients is second to none.
As a top three UK commercial retail broker with our 40 years’ experience in the UK market, you can be sure that Arthur J. Gallagher is a name you can trust.
Our services include:-
- Competitive premiums with direct access to the market. With our placement of over £1b in premium we have the scale needed to achieve the optimum results for our clients.
- Risk Management can add real value to your insurance package and overall cost of risk. Our services include industry specific, Risk Management support and advice including Operator Best Practice, Driver Profiling, Telematics, License Checking, Health & Safety Advisory Services including competent person support.
- Claims Management and post-accident advisory services include FNOL support and guidelines. Our specialist services are designed to meet the specific requirements of each operation; we know one size does not fit all.
Our Claims Management support includes:-
- Day to day management of motor and non-motor claims
- FNOL Advisory and support services
- Management of third party claims handlers including tender management
- Independent third party claims handling