Solicitors' Professional Indemnity Insurance
The Arthur J. Gallagher Professional Risks Team is the niche division for the placement of Solicitors’ Professional Indemnity Insurance and other associated Law Firm specialty lines of cover.
We understand your business
Our superior market relationships and our extensive expertise in this area allow us to support your firm with the full range of insurances to suit your needs.
Pre-Underwriting Review of your application
Our team will guide you through completing the application process, helping to take the stress out of gathering and presenting your claims experience.
We can anticipate further questions underwriters will ask, and those they should ask, to build a bigger understanding of your practice and the risks you face. This enables better management of the relationship with your chosen insurer and helps to manage premiums effectively.
The right cover at a competitive price
With access to a wide range of SRA participating insurers we find the most suitable insurer for your particular firm that fits your needs and business profile. We can also offer cost effective premium payment plans to enable you to spread the cost of your cover.
A tiered approach to risk management
We are able to offer as much or as little risk management help as you need, from simple seminars for your staff, to Lexcel based risk audits from Lexcel-trained staff, to full risk audits across your entire business.
In-house claims advocacy
We have in-house LLB qualified staff dedicated to assisting our clients in the reporting of claims and potential claims, and managing the resolution of such claims.
Comprehensive support for your entire insurance program
We are ready to meet all of your insurance and risk management needs, and can offer comprehensive insurance reviews to prevent or minimise gaps in coverage.
Covers available include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Indemnity Insurances.
- Excess of loss – “top up” layers to increase limits of indemnity.
- Solicitor’s office policy with extensions for conveyancing, probate and legal library.
- Cyber Liability.
- Directors & Officers Liability.
- Lifeboat cover for LLP’s.
- Fidelity Guarantee cover for employees and partners.
- Contingent Liability covers – including Defective Title, Restrictive Covenant Insurances.
- Pension Fund Trustee Indemnity.
- Trustee Indemnity – for individual solicitor’s co-opted as trustees.
- ATE and BTE legal expenses Insurance for larger and more complex litigation cases.
- Tax Investigation cover.
- Life and Pensions including Key Man protection and Sickness cover.
This is a summary of the policy features, full information and details of the policy terms and conditions are available upon request.