Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
There are complex risks associated with mergers, acquisitions and disposals, so the design and implementation of the right Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals Insurance is a vital concern.
Our Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals Practice is staffed by professionals with an in-depth understanding of what is required and it sits within our Major Risks team.
We immerse ourselves in the financial and legal detail that is so crucial to your business. In this way, we can develop new and creative Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals Insurance programmes for the transfer or acceptance of risk.
Our clients include private equity and trade buyers or sellers.
Our due diligence is based on a detailed analysis of insurable risk; our reports focus on the cost and appropriateness of the insurance programme.
Areas of expertise include:
- Buyers/purchasers due diligence
- Sellers/vendors due diligence
- Transactional insurance – warranty and indemnity (W&I)
- Tax indemnity
- Run-off liabilities
For private equity funds and managers, we also offer a full range of products and services for the life of the fund, including:
- Management liability
- Non-execs, Directors and Officers
- Advice on exit – prospectus indemnity, W&I, run-off cover
- Portfolio company services – ‘Match’ analysis of retained risk and tolerance; insurance reviews and audits.