Private Rented Sector
Agent Assure are the official insurance broking partner of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), Institute of Commercial and Business Agents (ICBA), National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA) and the Association of Professional Inventory Providers (APIP).
Agent Assure: Complete Estate and Letting Agent products and services
NAEA, ARLA, ICBA, NAVA & APIP are the leading regulatory bodies in the property professional industry and have over 15,000 members. We have been established and working in partnership with the regulatory body for over 25 years.
As Agent Assure is part of Arthur J. Gallagher, our customers benefit from a local service supported by our regionally based relationship managers, whilst still getting the competitive advantage of doing business with a large organisation.
We are experts in the property professional market and provide specialist products and services for letting and estate agents, surveyors, architects, valuers, auctioneers, inventory clerks and home condition inspectors.
- Tenant Referencing - powered by market leading global credit information provider Experian
- Rent Guarantee insurance - provided by DAS, the leaders within the legal expenses insurance market
- Tenants’ Contents insurance - provided by Covea, including £5,000 tenants’ liability cover as standard
- Tenants’ Liability insurance - provided by Covea, with accidental damage cover included as standard
- Landlords’ Buildings and Contents insurance - provided by Covea, including malicious damage by tenants and guests as standard
- Office insurance - provided by a panel of top insurers including Hiscox, Aviva and Allianz
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability - provided by ACE European Group, designed for property professionals
- Professional Indemnity insurance - 20% discount* to all NAEA, ARLA, ICBA, NAVA & APIP members
*Subject to terms & conditions. For more information please visit our website.