Our expert team will help you identify the risks your company faces and will provide a competitively priced Professional Services Insurance solution that is as individual as your organisation.
Our Risk Management and Insurance team helps small and large firms of accountants, lawyers, engineers, architects, construction professionals, media and information technology specialists operating in the UK and internationally.
As directors and senior executives owe a fiduciary duty of care to the companies that employ them, it is vital that the right cover is put in place for individuals as well as businesses.
We can search among many of Britain’s leading insurance companies to arrange management liability cover for all the eventualities you and your organisation could face.
Areas of expertise include:
- Professional Indemnity
- Technology and cyber liability
- Directors and Officers insurance
- Employers’ Liability
- Employment Practices liability
- Company, charity, club or association legal liability
For further information about our areas of expertise, please click on the links in the key products and services section below.
Products and Services
At Arthur J. Gallagher, we’re here to help you navigate around the changing and often complex world of risk. No matter what you face or what you want to safeguard, our products and services have been designed with your needs in mind.
- Bar Council Members Insurance
- IIB & IBD Members
- Independent Financial Advisors (IFA) Insurance
- Management Liabilities Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- RAN (Relocation Agent Network) Members
- Roofers and Scaffolders Insurance
- Surveyors Professional Indemnity Insurance