News & Insights
Llantrisant's Emma Walters receives Apprentice of the Year award from Cardiff Insurance Institute President John Newnes
Investment managers to benefit from enhanced insurance protection in shifting risk climate
Swindon branch doubles donation to local charity Prospect Hospice through Gallagher 'matched giving' scheme
Arthur J. Gallagher agrees deal with Colombian retail broker Guianza
Arthur J. Gallagher backs the very best in British manufacturing at the annual Made in the UK awards
Insure4Retirement named top three home insurance provider by Which?
- Llantrisant broker Emma wins Cardiff Insurance Institute honour
- 1000-mile drive in Citroen 2CV will boost £10m appeal for new surgery centre
- Investment managers to benefit from enhanced insurance protection in shifting risk climate
- Sue Langley appointed Non-Executive Chairman of Arthur J. Gallagher Holdings (UK) Limited Board
Insights and Publications
- Commercial P&I Market Review - September 2015
- Insurance premium tax will rise this November from 6 per cent to 9.5 per cent - what does it mean for you?
- Financial Institutions Risk Bulletin - September 2015
- BNY Mellon computer glitch – cyber or professional indemnity insurance?