London, UK, 22 November 2016Cyber Business Interruption Podcast
In this latest podcast Sarah Hewitt, Director in insurance brokers Arthur J. Gallagher’s Major Risks Practice and Karen Strong, UK and Ireland Info Tech Manager for Chubb Insurance, discuss the impacts on an organisation, considerations and costs of cyber business interruption.
Some of the main areas covered during this short video include:
- The current landscape
- How organisations are most at risk and how they assess their exposure
- The difference between targeted and random attacks
- The real extent of attacks in the UK and the government support available
- The key exposures for cyber incidents
- The main issues for organisations facing these risks
- The solutions or mitigations available
The full podcast is available to watch below:
A full transcript of this podcast is available to download here.
If the content of this seminar was of interest Sarah has also recorded several other short topical podcasts, including ‘EU GDPR: The changing regulatory landscape’, ‘Cyber: breach response services’, ‘The cyber market and risk landscape – a review with the CRIF Chairman’, Intellectual Property and Cyber Security Breach Planning.
The content of this webinar is for general information purposes. For more specific advice bespoke to your business, please contact Arthur J. Gallagher directly.