London, UK, 1 November 2017Cyber Risks Landscape Panel Debate
Gallagher's hosted a debate featuring a large panel of insurance and industry experts to discuss the developing cyber risks landscape.
Cyber is a growing concern for organisations. It is a risk now on the agenda of Boards, with the rapidly developing and expanding cyber risk landscape, the ever increasing awareness of incidents and the high profile media coverage that can follow. It can, however, also be an area of confusion for organisations.
The expert panel consists of leading cyber insurers and cyber industry representatives and Gallagher take this opportunity to put a series of topical questions to them and welcome participants to do the same.
The full panel for the event was as follows:
- Sarah Hewitt, Director – Gallagher
- Christopher Burgess, UK Cyber Leader – AIG
- Rogier Soer, International Cyber Practice Leader – Axa Corporate Solutions
- Andrew Prendergast, Corporate Cyber Practice Leader – CFC Underwriting
- Chris McMurray, Senior Cyber Underwriter – Chubb
- Amie Watson, Senior Cyber Underwriter – Liberty Mutual
- Khaled Fattal, Group Chairman – Mli Group
- Tom Spier, Director – CyberScout
For more information on the panellists please refer to our speaker profile card.
The panel debate discussed and considered several key topics and areas within the current cyber risk and insurance landscape, including areas such as:
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence & The 4th Industrial Revolution
- Traditional vs. Standalone insurance
- EU GDPR
- Social Engineering – Crime vs. Cyber
- The future.
Watch the full output of the panel debate here:
The content of this panel debate is for general information purposes. For more specific advice bespoke to your business, please contact Gallagher directly.