London, UK, 21 February 2017Project Management Podcast
Project management goes to the heart of the fundamental Errors and Omissions or Professional Indemnity coverages and is at the root of the majority of claims. Over the course of this podcast we will take a look at the reasons projects fail and the best practice to avoid these issues.
Sarah Hewitt, a Director in insurance broker Arthur J. Gallagher’s Major Risks Practice, and Nick Bellamy of Chubb, Senior INT Specialist with Chubb Risk Engineering Services discuss the importance of effective project management.
Some of the areas discussed during this podcast include:
- Outlining the two most important criteria for a successful projects
- The five stages in a typical project management life cycle
- The different kind of methodologies used and why
- Why projects fail, and what issues this creates
- Best practice that can help mitigate these issues
- The critical elements of a project
- What controls should be in place during the life cycle of the project
- The core components for successful project delivery
The full podcast is available to watch below:
A full transcript of this podcast is available to download here.
The content of this webinar is for general information purposes. For more specific advice bespoke to your business, please contact Arthur J. Gallagher directly.