Air Sampling and Noise Testing Surveys
Complying with Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (1999) and the Control of Noise at Work Regulations (2005) is part of the duty of care that your company owes your people.
It’s all about comfort for your employees and improved productivity and reduced absenteeism for your business. Two key elements are noise testing and air sampling.
We’ll take care of inspections quickly and efficiently, working with carefully selected partners. All testing is UKAS-accredited and gives you the confidence that your workplace is optimised for risk and comfort.
Workplace Noise Assessments
Our workplace noise assessments cover static measurements to map and zone all significant noise sources, measurement of personal exposure using dosimeters and frequency analysis of major noise sources to check the effectiveness of the hearing protection you provide.
Our expert testing and reporting provide you with:
- Comprehensive workplace noise monitoring assessments to current standards
- A comprehensive report with the results and recommendations for reducing exposure
- Help for updating noise policies
- Practical expert advice to reduce noise exposure
- Trained consultants to set up control strategies for exposure
- Bespoke noise awareness training for your staff
Our comprehensive air quality investigations span a wide range of working environments from offices and call centres to factories and warehouses. We’ll help you optimise your workplace for:
- Temperature and humidity
- Ventilation/air flow issues
- Carbon dioxide and ozone levels
- Dust composition and allergen potential
- Odour problems
- Quantities of various indoor pollutants
- Inadequate lighting quality and levels
With in-depth reporting and proactive recommendations for reducing discomfort, our noise testing and air sampling surveys will help keep you compliant with the latest legislation.