Carrick Neill - Golf Insurance
We are recognised as one of the leading specialist providers of Golf Insurance in the UK. With over 20 years experience in the golf sector, we have a proven track record in handling golf claims and creating products specifically designed for golfers and golf clubs.
Carrick Neill Members and Visitors Insurance
Members Insurance - a blanket insurance policy to cover all members of a golf club. Includes Liability cover; Non-negligent Third Party Property Damage cover; Personal Accident Benefit; Hole in One; Dental Treatment
Visitors Insurance - a blanket insurance policy to cover all visitors of a golf course. Includes Liability cover; Non-negligent Third Party Property Damage cover; Personal Accident Benefit
As well as providing the insurance cover you require, we chose to team up with a highly respected insurer, who would give our customers the protection, comfort and service they deserve. Hiscox is an A/A rated financially secure insurer with award-winning claims handling based on fairness and common sense. Please contact us for a quote.
Carrick Neil Golf Club Commercial Insurance Policy
We have partnered with Travelers to create a golf specific commercial policy which includes:
- Damage to greens and all playing surfaces including bunkers up to £200,000 (standard cover has no inner limits, co-insurance clauses or additional excesses)
- Cover for walls, gates and fences up to £50,000 (no inner limits apply)
- Compulsory course alterations up to £50,000
- Equipment breakdown cover
- Road Traffic Act liability cover for all ride on vehicles including buggies (unlimited liability for injury, £20,000,000 for third party property damage)
- Personal Accident cover up to £25,000 for death, loss of sight, loss of limb and permanent total disablement
- Directors' and Officers' liability cover
Individual Golfers Insurance
We believe that our Golfers Policy is superior with its market leading cover. We are trusted by our insurer Hiscox to deal with you directly from policy to claims, providing a friendly and efficient service to our golfers.
For more information or to get a quote please visit www.golferspolicy.co.uk