Accidents and injuries can happen whether that be property damage or injuries to members of the public or employees. If this was to happen have you got the cover you need to protect your business if something goes wrong?
Simpler for you
A robust contractor’s insurance package will ensure you have the cover you need in the event of damage to property, an accident or an injury to your employees or members of the public. So whether you’re a builder, decorator, electrician, plasterer, plumber, scaffolder, gardener, roofer or anything else, and whether you’re an employer or self-employed, make sure you’ve got the right protection.
You know experience counts?
With over 45 years’ experience in tradesmen’s insurance, we understand your risks. We’ll talk to you about what you need, and can even suggest where you might need more or less cover than you already have.
We’ll search the market for you
We’ll ask some of the UK’s leading insurers to find you a specialist contractor’s insurance package: this means you won’t have do it yourself, and no more price-comparison websites. You’ll pay the right price for the right cover – no more, no less. Even better:
- We’ll offer you the choice of several competitively priced policies
- We can set up a monthly payment plan using a trusted third party supplier to spread the cost of your cover
- We’ll make it easy to switch from your existing insurer
- We offer fast turnaround: high levels of service with no unnecessary delays
Standard contractor’s cover includes:
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Personal tools cover
- Contract works
- Construction plant insurance
- Contractor’s all-risks insurance
We can also arrange:
- Personal accident insurance
- Legal cover
- Goods-in-transit cover
Extra cover? No problem
If you need protection that goes beyond what’s ordinarily covered, our experience and strong relationships with insurers mean we can help you to secure it.
A named contact
You’ll have a dedicated, UK-based account handler who will stay in touch with you and also answer any of your questions by phone/email.