Domiciliary Care Insurance
If it’s your job to care for others, it helps to know someone’s looking out for you too. We work with providers of care and support in the home and in supported living environments and design domiciliary care insurance policies that suit their needs.
We ensure that our cover meets the requirements of local authorities as well as the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care (SCRC), and the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW).
Arthur J. Gallagher use Aviva, the UK’s largest insurer, and with more than 20 years of experience in this area, our specialist care team understands the issues and risks you face every day, as you work to make other people’s lives easier. This means our processes are swift and straightforward and we are adept at designing policies to suit your individual circumstances whether you work alone, for a major organisation, or are establishing a new venture.
Comprehensive package of covers and service including:
- £10 million Public Liability
- £10 million Employers’ Liability
- £2 million Professional Indemnity
- Treatment Liability
- Contents insurance
- Money insurance
- Directors & Officers Cover also available
- Premiums with monthly payment options
- Underwritten by Aviva
- Immediate quotations and cover available Specialist Care Team
- Includes free Employment Disputes Helpline
- Dedicated claims team for the care sector