Fleet Risk Management
Managing your vehicle fleet presents a significant level of risk and complexity that includes Health & Safety, regulation, financial overheads and the hidden cost of insurance claims.
The Corporate Manslaughter/Homicide Act of 2007 has fast-tracked liability right into the boardroom - and ‘cash for cars’ schemes have complicated the traditionally straightforward risks associated with leased and company-owned vehicles.
In short, fleet risk management has become an increasingly tricky area to nail down. That’s why it makes sense to work with a specialist partner able to map the entirety of your fleet risk and design the processes that mitigate your exposures across the key physical, legal, operational and financial liabilities.
We do this through specialist risk advice, systems, training, monitoring, database management and practical help - for instance trend analysis, root cause analysis or repeat offender identification.
We track not only the cost of claims - for instance excess and premium increases - but also the hidden costs such as hire charges, vehicle downtime, impact on customers and negative publicity. Through carefully selected partners, we also offer various driver training packages and online assessments.
Our fleet risk management services include:
- Gap analysis: we audit your existing processes to identify non-compliance with statutory regulation as well as any potential financial exposures and cost efficiencies
- Full fleet risk management design: we engineer end-to-end fleet risk mitigation strategies that reduce your financial costs and your claims frequency
- Driver training: ranging from ‘train the trainer’, bespoke CPC delivery, classroom based sessions to individual specific courses
- Testing and maintenance: a range of optimisation processes to ensure the effectiveness of your existing fleet risk management programmes
- Online tools: web-based assessment for new and existing drivers
Importantly, insurers trust us - not least for our proven track record in fleet risk management where we often secure premium reductions and/or improvements in policy terms and conditions. In some cases, insurers will also offer partial funding for us to be involved based on our ability to reduce overall fleet risk.
Like to find out how we can help you transform the performance of your fleet risk management? Then contact our team today.