Golf Club Insurance
We are recognised as one of the leading specialist providers of Golf Insurance in the UK and are still the only broker to be endorsed by England Golf, Scottish Golf and the Ladies Golf Union.
With over 20 years experience in the golf sector, we have a proven track record in handling golf claims and creating products specifically designed for golfers and golf clubs.
Golf Club Commercial Insurance Policy
We have partnered with Travelers to create a golf specific commercial policy which includes:
- Damage to greens and all playing surfaces including bunkers up to £200,000 (standard cover has no inner limits, co-insurance clauses or additional excesses)
- Cover for walls, gates and fences up to £50,000 (no inner limits apply)
- Compulsory Course Alterations of £50,000
- Equipment Breakdown Cover
- Road Traffic Act liability cover for all ride on vehicles including buggies (unlimited liability for injury, £20,000,000 for third party property damage)
- Personal Accident cover up to £25,000 for capital benefits
- Directors' and Officers' liability cover
Members and Visitors Insurance
Members Insurance - a blanket insurance policy to cover all members of a golf club. Includes Liability cover; Non-negligent Third Party Property Damage cover; Personal Accident Benefit; Hole in One; Dental Treatment
Visitors Insurance - a blanket insurance policy to cover all visitors of a golf course. Includes Liability cover; Non-negligent Third Party Property Damage cover; Personal Accident Benefit
As well as providing the insurance cover you require, we aspired to team up with a highly respected insurer, who would give our customers the protection, comfort and service they deserve. Hiscox is an A/A* rated, secure insurer with award-winning claims handling based on fairness and common sense. Please contact us for a quote.
Individual Golfers Insurance
We believe that our Golfers Policy is superior with its market leading cover. Why? Because we do certain things better than some of our competitors.
For more information or to get a quote please visit www.golferspolicy.co.uk