Losing a set of keys can be extremely inconvenient. It can involve arranging replacement locks, paying for call-out charges and a locksmith, and if car keys are lost or stolen, it can take up time for a replacement to be despatched, which is why we introduced Keycare Insurance.
The policy will cover the expense arising from the loss or theft of your keys and just as importantly, it will not affect your no-claims bonus on main insurance policies.
The policy has no excess and is a way of providing protection should your keys go missing.
Exclusion and limititations apply.
Cover features include:
- Emergency 24-hour helpline, 365 days a year
- Annual protection for replacement locks, keys and locksmith charges up to £1,500
- All keys attached to the key fob are covered
- Three days car hire provided, or money for public transport and reasonable taxis if you can’t use your car due to lost/stolen keys
- Includes opening of safes, reprogramming immobilisers and alarms
- Access to a nationwide network of locksmiths