One of the highest value-added markets in the EU, the UK poultry industry faces pressure from oversupply, high feed prices, limited volume growth and the buying power of the major supermarket multiples.
That’s why it makes good sense to work with an expert insurance broking and risk management partner, able to optimise your poultry insurance for superior protection and lower costs.
We have over 10 years experience delivering specialist poultry insurance solutions nationwide for processors and growers of every size across broilers, egg-layers, turkey, duck, goose and pheasant – from intensive and higher welfare to free range and organic.
We can help you better manage your risk with flexible, bespoke poultry insurance solutions that protect your business - and your birds - across disease, Health & Safety, infrastructure, liability and indemnity.
Our experienced, highly qualified team is here to help. Competitive premiums and flexible policy wordings not found elsewhere ensure we deliver protection you can rely on.
Our Poultry insurance solutions include:
- Disease and Mortality: from Newcastle disease, Borna disease, Salmonella (value of bird/loss of revenue) and avian ‘flu plus any disease that causes the death of the bird or destruction on vet’s orders
- Infrastructure: cover for your property and physical assets for damage as well as your business against interruption
- Goods in Transit: cover whilst your equipment and assets are in transit
- Liability: public or products liability and employer’s liability, to director’s and officers liability and negligence
- Health & Safety: we only work with insurers who have a strong Health & Safety pedigree
- Risk Management: we’ll help you re-engineer your risk procedures with bespoke design and training that improves your risk profile