Retail Shop Insurance
The retail business is always changing, which brings new risks all the time. Whether you have just one shop or many, we can arrange just the right package of cover for all your insurance needs.
Simpler for you
We’ll talk to you about your realistic insurance needs, and whether your current policy is up to scratch (or even excessive). We can then arrange a retailers & shopkeeper’s insurance package for you, tailored to your needs, whether you have single or multiple premises (and including your back office).
Your cover could include a wide range of risks, from seasonal increases to loss of licence, business interruption and help with legal expenses. Ask us for a retail insurance quote today!
Experience in retail
We have over 45 years’ experience of insuring shops and retailers, so we understand your risks. We’ll discuss with you what you need, and can even suggest where you might need more or less cover than you already have.
We’ll search the market for you
We’ll ask some of the UK’s leading insurers to find you a specialist package of retail/shop insurance: this means you won’t have do it yourself, and no more price-comparison websites. You’ll pay the right price for the right cover – no more, no less. Even better:
- We’ll offer you the choice of several competitively priced policies
- Through our trusted third party supplier we can set up a monthly payment plan to spread the cost of your cover
- We’ll make it easy to switch from your existing insurer
- We offer fast turnaround: high levels of service with no unnecessary delays
Standard cover includes:
- Stock cover
- Building & contents cover
- Public, product and employers’ liability cover
- Business interruption insurance
- Employee theft cover
- Loss-of-licence cover
- Money cover
- Inflation protection
- Goods-in-transit cover
- All-risks insurance on specified items away from your premises
We can also arrange:
- Gallagher Business Assist
- Legal protection
- Shop-front cover
- Terrorism cover
- Flood insurance
- Fire insurance
Extra cover? No problem
Our experience and strong relationships with insurers mean we can help you to secure any extra protection beyond what’s normally covered.
A named contact
A dedicated, UK-based account handler will remain in touch with you throughout your period of cover, and will answer any of your questions by phone/email. And if you ever need to make a claim, they’ll be there to guide you through any difficulties.