Running a hair and/or beauty salon (or a mobile business) means you have a lot to think about. Protecting your premises, your employees and the public are just a few of them – but with us, you’re in safe and easy hands.
Whether you’re self-employed or freelance in a salon, or you’re employed in a salon, or you run your own mobile business, we can arrange the professional insurance cover you need.
Simpler for you
We’ll search the market for a robust, competitive package of cover tailored to your own needs. Among other things, it will include treatment cover, employers liability, product liability insurance and – in case you’re unable to trade for a while – business interruption insurance. Ask us for a salon insurance quote today!
Experience in hair & beauty salon insurance
Because we have over 45 years’ experience insuring hairdressing and beauty salons, we understand your risks. We can even suggest where you might need more or less cover than you already have.
We’ll search the market
We’ll ask some of the UK’s leading insurers to find you a specialist package of salon insurance: this means you won’t have do it yourself, and no more price-comparison websites. You’ll pay the right price for the right cover – no more, no less. Even better:
- We’ll offer you the choice of several competitively priced policies
- Using our trusted third party supplier we can set up a monthly payment plan to spread the cost of your cover
- We’ll make it easy to switch from your existing insurer
- We offer fast turnaround: high levels of service with no unnecessary delays.
Standard cover includes:
- Treatment cover
- Building & contents cover
- Business interruption insurance
- Money cover
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability cover
- Product liability insurance
We can also arrange:
- Legal protection
- Professional indemnity insurance
Extra cover? No problem
Our experience and strong relationships with insurers mean we can arrange any protection which goes beyond what’s normally covered.
Your own named contact
Throughout your period of cover, you’ll have a dedicated, UK-based account handler, who will remain in touch with you and can answer any of your questions by phone or email. And if you ever need to make a claim, they can talk you through any complexities that you might encounter.