Surveyors Professional Indemnity Insurance
Insurance solutions for Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. We understand that you work in a rapidly changing regulatory environment and face significant risk across a range of operational issues.
Against an increasingly litigious commercial backdrop where you need to adhere diligently to a range of requirements, it makes sense to work with an insurance broking and risk management partner who understands the nuances of your business.
With years of experience in arranging bespoke risk and insurance cover for surveyors we understand professional services – not least because we are a professional services firm too. We could help lower your total cost of risk management while improving your surveyor’s cover using policies and wordings that fill the gaps others may leave behind.
Our experienced team is here to help, backed by the insurance expertise you expect. With competitive premiums and flexible policy wordings we deliver protection that you can rely on.
Our surveyor insurance solutions and services include:
- Insurer security: At Arthur J. Gallagher, we only work with experienced underwriters and financially secure markets. Your peace of mind is our peace of mind.
- Comprehensive cover without compromise: Professionalism is at the heart of everything we do. Our focus is on providing competitive terms without compromising your cover.
- Reputational protection: Brand and reputation has never been more important. We arrange cover giving you peace of mind that you have the financial security to restore confidence in your brand, helping protect your revenues.
- Cyber and Data Liability: One of the biggest threats to businesses in the UK, for which a growing range of insurance protections are available.
- Claims and risk management: Our experienced and specialist brokers can help you identify risk and manage claims, assisting you so that your business continues to trade effectively.
- Our commitment to you: We will become your trusted insurance broker and adviser. Nothing less will do.