Tenpin Bowling Centres Insurance
Busiest in the winter months and at weekends, tenpin bowling has its own set of unique leisure insurance risks that come with serving the public.
Arthur J. Gallagher has teamed up with the Tenpin Bowling Proprietors Association (TBPA) to offer insurance and risk management services that are framed closely around your business needs.
We work with leading specialist underwriters to place tenpin bowling leisure insurance covers that hit the mark. With Arthur J. Gallagher, you can rely on effective leisure insurance solutions that protect your business – simply, thoroughly and competitively.
As an owner-operator, you’ll know most of the protections you need are framed around public liability insurance and employers’ liability insurance cover:
- Trips and slips on and off the lanes, particularly around food and drink - plus spillages and the effects of over-exuberance
- Food preparation and food hygiene
- Injuries in soft play areas or those caused by bowling balls or faulty shoes
- Potential loss of licence caused by under-age drinking and associated problems
- Protection features for combined tenpin bowling and Quasar facilities
Combining performance protection with cost efficiency and a great service, our solutions for your sector deliver protection you can rely on, including:
- Commercial insurances: protecting your people, premises, assets and infrastructure
- Business Interruption: protecting your business against loss of income
- Health & Safety: helping you manage trips, slips and other physical risks
- Specialist liability covers: thorough cover for you as employer and owner/director
- Crisis containment: continuity, medical and civil protection – including fire and terrorism
- Engineering and interruption: equipment cover that keeps your business in business
- UK claims handling: responsive in-house and no fuss claims management
- Expert service: from people who understand the tenpin bowling sector