If you are an artist, whether you are successfully established or just setting out, you will know only too well how important it is to protect your work and materials and that's why specialist artists' insurance matters.
Our specialist team is sensitive to the diverse needs of the art world. We understand the risk of damage to works of art and theft of valuable materials like metals and audio visual equipment, so we are here to ensure you can create free of unnecessary worries.
The cover we provide is totally flexible and can be matched to your own personal working methods. For example, if you use casting moulds at a foundry, these can be covered too, as can work out on exhibition, in transit or at any other unnamed location.
Areas of expertise include:
- Bespoke cover for finished and work in progress
- Replacement of materials and tools of trade
- Reimbursement of working costs per hour
- Cover for studio buildings
- Office contents cover, including computers
- Business Interruption