Canary Wharf skyline, London

Landlords Insurance

Standard home insurance won’t provide all the cover you need as a landlord. If you rent out your home to tenants, or you have at least one ‘buy to let’, make sure you’re protected against the extra risks.

Landlords Insurance

A rented property faces different risks. Tenants may not take the same care as you would of your building, its contents, or your fixtures and fittings. Your property may be unoccupied for a while, resulting in loss of rent income. And you may incur malicious damage, whether it’s occupied or not. 

Whether you rent out 1 property or a whole portfolio, we can arrange cover for most property types (including flats and terraced houses). Your cover can include all household types including professionals, students families, sharers and single occupancy. Your wide-ranging building & contents insurance will include loss or damage through fire, flood, burglary, an oil or water leak, or a lightning strike. Ask us for a landlord’s insurance quote today!

Experience where it matters

We have over 45 years’ experience in landlord’s insurance, so we understand your risks. We’ll discuss with you what you need, and can even suggest where you might need more or less cover than you already have.

We’ll search the market for you

We’ll ask some of the UK’s leading insurers to find you a competitive  package of landlord insurance: this means you won’t have do it yourself, and no more price-comparison websites. You’ll pay the right price for the right cover – no more, no less. Even better:

  • We’ll offer you the choice of several competitively priced policies
  • We can set up a monthly payment plan to spread the cost of your cover provided by our trusted third party supplier
  • We’ll make it easy to switch from your existing insurer
  • We offer fast turnaround: high levels of service with no unnecessary delays.

Standard cover includes:
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Loss-of-rent insurance
  • Property Owners liability insurance
  • Subsidence cover
  • Contents insurance
  • Buildings insurance
  • Landlord’s furniture, fixtures & fittings cover
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Cover for flood & fire
  • Cover for explosions, aircraft & terrorism
We can also arrange:
  • Legal cover
  • Malicious damage (by tenants and guests)

Extra cover? No problem

If you need protection that goes beyond what’s ordinarily covered, our experience and strong relationships with insurers mean we can help you to secure it.

A named contact

You’ll have a dedicated, UK-based account handler who will stay in touch with you and also answer any of your questions by phone/email. If you should ever need to make a claim they can also help you through the process.