Our experienced employee Reward Consulting service can help your business to design and implement practical, effective reward programmes – assisting you in attracting, engaging and retaining the most talented, productive individuals.
Our employee Rewards Consultancy service is designed to help HR, Reward and Benefits practitioners to deliver a greater impact on their organisational performance.
We offer specialist advice – plus the considerable benefit of our extensive experience – on a wide range of subjects relating to reward strategy and pay structures. We can also support your internal HR and rewards teams by providing practical training or helping you to recruit reward managers on a permanent or interim basis. Our broad range of services includes:
Employee Rewards Solutions – We can help you to design and implement a market-based rewards programme using salary benchmarking, market data analysis, pay reviews, and job evaluation and levelling. We can assist you in responding to mandatory reporting requirements, gender pay gaps, and changes to the minimum and living wage, and help you to achieve global parity and mobility.
Rewards Training Courses – We’re the premier provider of independent training for reward professionals and client-facing HR managers, helping you to ensure that your rewards practitioners benefit from career development. We will share with you the essential elements of successful compensation and reward management, enabling you to become even more effective in-house.
Rewards Search and Selection – We offer the only executive search and interim practice dedicated to Reward Management, and we know more experienced, successful reward professionals than any other search firm. This means we can deliver an excellent candidate shortlist, as evidenced by our 100% placement success rate.
Reward Consulting – highlights
- One of the UK’s fastest growing, most innovative Employee Reward Consultancy firms
- We are impartial: we sell consultancy outcomes, not products
- All of our solutions are tailored to the individual business
- Our goal is to help you achieve a strong ROI on your employee rewards programme
- We could help you limit absenteeism, improve productivity and increase profitability
- We've completed over 600 employee rewards consulting projects to date
- We have over 3,300 employee rewards practitioners covering 150 countries
We work with a huge range of organisations in the UK and internationally, from mid-sized firms to global brands – from charities to investment banks.