Business Continuity Planning
We are specialists in helping businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to larger enterprises and corporates, to develop a robust business continuity plan. Then, if sudden external disruption should hit, your business stability is protected.
All organisations, regardless of size, face the risk of business disruption preventing their ability to trade. At these times of stress, you need to be able to turn to robust business continuity management policies and procedures, like a disaster recovery plan.
It’s vital to have reliable business continuity planning (BCP) in place, so you can respond in a calm and pre-planned way. This will protect your business stability, so you can recover quickly and effectively.
What can business continuity planning cover?
We offer a range of BCP solutions, including online support and consulting services. We help develop disaster recovery and control strategies in the event of fire, fraud, natural disaster, IP theft and infringement, supply-chain issues, power outages, threats to your reputation, and denial of access.
Plan for less stress later
Effective business continuity management can ease some of the pressures and decisions you'll face if the worst should happen. It will also provide extra competitive edge and peace of mind, proving to customers and partners that you’re prepared for the unexpected.
Repair gaps and weaknesses
By listening carefully and conducting audits, reviews and business impact analyses, we’ll help you plug and repair gaps or weaknesses in your strategies. We’ll propose robust and innovative solutions to help mitigate any shortcomings and devise disaster recovery plans.
Business continuity planning - highlights
- Gap analysis audits to identify potential omissions and weaknesses
- Risk/threat assessments and business impact analyses
- Disaster recovery plans, crisis management plans, and control strategies
- Training to enable your team to be effective when disruption hits
- Regular testing and maintenance to ensure your strategies’ effectiveness
- Online entry-level planning with self-service BCP templates for smaller firms
- 'Off the mark’ planning with occasional direction and support from us
- Support with achieving compliance with ISO 22301
- Strategies for claim-reduction and enhanced defensibility.*
We have an experienced team of business continuity planning specialists. They’ll take the time to understand your organisation, determine the right business continuity strategies, and help you maintain and review them over time. *Policy limits and exclusions may apply; please see the policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Products & Services
At Gallagher, we’re here to help you navigate around the changing and often complex world of risk. No matter what you face or what you want to safeguard, our products and services have been designed with your needs in mind.