Man on phone in the office

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial and residential property both in the UK and overseas offer opportunities but also demand flexible and comprehensive commercial property insurance in order to effectively manage risk.

Office building

At Gallagher, we assist a diverse range of clients who own from a single property to the largest portfolios, and across most requirements including non-standard construction and unoccupied properties.

Our strong relationships with specialist property insurers and underwriters allow us to source cover to suit your needs at a competitive price.

And as we are committed to providing you with a risk and insurance strategy that will support your business today and accommodate your future growth – across product, market and geography – we can look beyond conventional markets to secure what is required. 

Areas of expertise include:
  • A free risk audit to asses requirements and eliminate unnecessary cover
  • Specialist residential property-let legal protection
  • Business Assist, our claims management service for large or complex insurance claims
  • Buildings insurance
  • Loss-of-rent insurance
  • Property Owners’ Liability cover
  • Legal Expenses cover
  • Employers’ Liability insurance
  • All Risks cover
  • Subsidence insurance
  • Stand-alone catastrophe risks
  • Business Interruption
  • Single perils
  • Deductible buy-downs