Cyber Liability Insurance
Cyber risks mean data breaches, malicious attacks (such as DDoS, malware, spyware or ransomware), fraud, social engineering, human error, and the failure of a service provider. We can help you mitigate your cyber risks and recover from an event.
Our specialist team can design a cyber protection programme that is carefully tailored to your industry and even your particular business. Instead of offering a generic off-the-shelf cyber insurance policy, we can offer you a custom solution containing a range of support, including a review of your exposure to cyber liabilities, help with developing cyber risk management procedures and recommendations for firms who can help you respond to an event (such as breach response teams, law firms and forensic IT consultants).
Our cyber risk clients
Developing resilience to cyber liability is now a significant challenge for businesses of every size. We can provide cyber risk management support to any organisation, from small businesses to multinationals.
Cyber insurance cover
Your cyber liability insurance can cover cyber security and privacy liabilities, including cyber extortion, cyber terrorism and data asset loss. We can arrange cyber security insurance cover for the cost of responding to a breach, plus regulatory investigations and defence costs, civil fines and penalties (a major concern with GDPR). Your cyber insurance can cover you for business interruption and loss of income, litigation damages and costs from individuals/class actions, and multimedia liability. Extensions are available for reputational damage and cyber crime.
Cyber liability - highlights
- Cyber risk management consultancy from our specialist team
- Competitively priced yet bespoke cyber liability insurance solutions
- Fast responses to your queries, breaches and claims
- Protection against human error, hackers, petty criminals and organised cyber crime
- Help with continuing to trade despite even major breaches
- Respond to rapidly evolving legislation (such as GDPR) and the cost risks
- 24/7 cyber breach hotline straight to legal experts
- Claims handled in-house alongside our cyber risk insurance brokers.
We'll take a consultative/advisory approach to your business, assessing your own particular cyber risks and exposures. From there, we create bespoke cyber insurance products tailored to your own business. We specialise in highly complex and difficult cyber insurance placements. Policy limits and exclusions may apply; please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.