Aviation and Aerospace
There have been many positive developments in the aviation and aerospace sector yet emerging and changing risks will continue to challenge the industry and Aviation and Aerospace Insurance is a central concern.
Our team works tirelessly to design effective solutions, leveraging markets for competitive terms and acting as a catalyst for innovation when required.
Our strong relationships with insurers allow us to handle all classes of aviation business and we have extensive experience in government, military and police aviation, corporate fixed and rotor-wing aircraft as well as airport/refuelling risks including second- and third-tier airlines.
In the case of a claim, we’ll work hard to avoid needless litigation and minimise any negative impact on your organisation. You will be appointed a dedicated contact who will streamline the process and our relationships with loss adjusters and specialist lawyers will help to resolve claims as swiftly as possible.
Areas of expertise include:
- Airlines, Airports, Air traffic control
- Caterers, Ground handlers, Refuellers
- General aviation, corporate jets, helicopter operators
- Government and police fleets
- Service providers, manufacturers, Airports' Liability
- Rotor-Wing Turbine Commercial Fleets
- Repairers, maintenance and facilities
For further information about our areas of expertise, please click on the links in the key products and services section below.