Hospitality and Leisure
Hospitality and Leisure is a large and diverse sector, with many thousands of establishments employing up to two million people. Unsurprisingly, it demands a specialist focus if the right Hospitality and Leisure insurance is to be secured.
The Hospitality and Leisure sector is varied and dynamic, with many thousands of establishments employing nearly 10% of the working population in the UK alone.
Unsurprisingly, sector specialist advisors are required if the most appropriate Hospitality and Leisure insurance programme and service offering is to be secured.
Our international Hospitality and Leisure Practice has many years of experience helping clients, from newly established micro businesses through to corporate organisations with interests across the globe.
We work with hotels and resorts, restaurants, pubs and bars, sports and health clubs, nightclubs, live events, attractions and the gaming industry. Each of these industry sectors has its own unique profile but all operate within a continuously evolving business environment and share the need to protect their customers, stakeholders, assets and brand.
With access to international insurance markets, the Practice provides bespoke, co-ordinated programmes of cover. Our risk and insurance solutions include:
- Business interruption
- Brand and reputation risk
- Employee benefits
- Event cancellation
- Hospitality products including Care Risks, Treatment Risk and Valet Parking
- Legal and Employment Practices Liability
- Management risks
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Personal accident and travel
- Political risk
- White-label customer products
You can be confident that our in-house claims management is on hand to resolve matters on your behalf, quickly and efficiently.
Where we can add value:
- Acquired and disposable Due Diligence
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Interruption analysis
- Claims prevention and defence programmes
- Contractual reviews
- Debt covenant Compliance audits
- Industry seminars
- Industry specific thought pieces
- Liability ergonomics
- Landlord premium Benchmarking
- Operator Agreement Compliance audits
- Peer – to – Peer benchmarks
- Risk Management training
- Technical programme audits
For further information about our areas of expertise, please click on the links in the key products and services section below.
Products and Services
At Arthur J. Gallagher, we’re here to help you navigate around the changing and often complex world of risk. No matter what you face or what you want to safeguard, our products and services have been designed with your needs in mind.