Changes in regulation, high exploration costs and volatile commodity prices are just some of the factors that impact on mining, so there is a need to source specialist Mining Insurance and effective risk management.
We have worked with mining companies over decades and our strong relationships with insurers means that you will benefit from competitive yet comprehensive coverage that meets your needs.
Whether you are a junior exploration company or an established production-phase organisation, understanding risk in all its complexity and how best to support your company's growth in the years ahead is essential and it is where we believe we can make a difference.
You will also benefit from our dedicated claims service, offering you negotiation, support, service and collection, as well as aggregate monitoring.
Areas of expertise include:
- Cover for open-pit or underground mining, equipment and processing plants
- Consequential loss following an interruption to the business
- Construction of new property or refurbishment of existing assets
- Liability for third parties, including contractors
- Cargo risk, including transportation of bullion and precious metals
- Political risks, war or terrorism
- Employers’ Liability, Directors' and Officers' liabilities, including prospectus indemnity
For further information about our areas of expertise, please click on the links in the key products and services section below.
Products and Services
At Arthur J. Gallagher, we’re here to help you navigate around the changing and often complex world of risk. No matter what you face or what you want to safeguard, our products and services have been designed with your needs in mind.