We are committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care. We are always interested in your feedback and you can contact our complaints team using the following details:
For personal lines complaints: personallinesUK@AJG.com
For commercial and other complaints: email@example.com
For Lloyds customers: www.lloyds.com
By telephone: 0141 285 3539
Whilst we will make every effort to maintain the highest standards, we recognise that there may be occasions when we fail to satisfy the particular requirements of our customers. We therefore have in place procedures to investigate and remedy any area of concern.
In such circumstances we promise:
- To try and resolve the complaint informally, and write to you confirming if we have done so;
- To have complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction reviewed fairly and independently by a person of appropriate seniority and authority
- To acknowledge any formal complaints promptly;
- To respond fully to your concern or complaint within four weeks or less. If for any reason this is not possible, we will write to you to explain why we have been unable to conclude the matter quickly.
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint in eight weeks, we will write to you explaining the reason as to why this has not been possible. We will also advise you of your right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (if applicable)”
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you still feel that we have not been able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, after this process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service; the address is:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0300 123 9123
Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission has established an Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform) http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm that is specifically designed to help EU consumers who have bought goods or services online from a trader based elsewhere in the EU and subsequently has a problem with that online purchase. The ODR platform will refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service which will will pass it on to Gallagher.
Complaints publication report:
Firm name: Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Group: (if applicable) Gallagher
Other firms included in this report (if any): Heath Lambert Ltd. & Blenheim Park Ltd.
Period covered in this report: 1st July 2017 – 31st December 2017