Brexit seminar: an unbiased exploration
Now that the government has triggered Article 50 for the Lisbon Treaty and formally started the process for the UK to leave the EU, people are understandably seeking more information on the potential impact of Brexit and what leaving the EU could mean.
BMI Research has supported the Analytics and Insight division of Arthur J. Gallagher for a number of years and we teamed up with them to run a seminar to provide an unbiased look into Brexit.
The seminar explored and worked through the following areas:
- UK/EU negotiation analysis
- Outlook for the outcome and impact of the general election
- Hard Brexit – what could this potentially mean UK international relations outside EU?
- Impact of Brexit on the upcoming EU elections
- Brexit impact on industries; potential winners and losers
The full seminar is available to watch below: