- News & Insights/
- Risk Matters - A quarterly newsletter from Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Solutions
Risk Matters - A quarterly newsletter from Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Solutions FOO
In this edition we take a look at changes to the Well Managed Highway Infrastructure Code of Practice and its impact on liability claims as well as the recent WannaCry virus attack. Also featured are articles providing information on the GDPR and Contract Risk Management plus the latest news stories including the recent prosecution of Tesco.
We also list the 2017 dates for our IOSH Managing Safely courses held throughout the Midlands and Nationally. Running over three days our course covers risk assessment, risk control, hazard identification, waste and pollution protection, accident and incident investigation plus performance measurement.
In This Edition:
- IOSH Managing Safely Courses
- The Wannacry Ransomware Attack
- Changes To The Well Managed Highway Infrastructure Code Of Practice
- Is Your Business Ready For The GDPR?
- Google And Facebook Fall For Phishing Scam
- The Importance Of contract Risk Management