Our Carrick Neill golfers' insurance policy is already trusted by over 7,000 golfers around the UK. It offers a wide range of golf insurance at competitive rates – you're covered worldwide, and you can even add family members to the policy.
Carrick Neill’s Golfer's Policy is exclusive to us, designed by us in collaboration with Hiscox – a well-recognised A-rated insurer*. This cover has higher limits and fewer limitations than most golf insurance policies. And it’s modular, so you can choose the covers you want.
As a responsible golfer, you’re concerned about being sued for causing damage, or injury to other people. But you also want to protect yourself and your equipment, and you want to be covered while playing abroad.
Carrick Neill golf insurance is endorsed and recommended by Scottish Golf.
Your Carrick Neill insurance could include**: new-for-old equipment insurance (theft or loss) up to £10,000, personal liability cover, the hire of alternative equipment, personal accident cover, dental, glasses and optical treatment cover and hole-in-one insurance. We can also provide insurance for your own golf buggy + RTA cover around the club as well as disability, redundancy and tournament fees cover. Other extras include golf trophy insurance and cover for equipment in a vehicle (locked/alarmed) even if not in the boot.
Fast, efficient claims service
Our own in-house claims team is authorised by Hiscox to handle and settle claims on their behalf. We settled 99% of claims in 2017, and most damage claim settlements are resolved within 5 working days.
Carrick Neill Golfer's Policy – highlights
- Cover with higher limits than most policies
- Year-round cover, inside and outside your home
- Worldwide cover as standard for your golf travel insurance
- No need to specify equipment items, no single article limit
- Insure just yourself or include family members
- Immediate cover – get a quote or buy online
- We handle claims ourselves and settle 99% of claims (2017 figures)
- No upper age limit
- Endorsed by Scottish Golf
- Rolling renewal available
* *Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Covered by your home insurance?
If you think your golfing is covered by your home insurance policy, please check it carefully. Types and levels of cover can vary significantly, often with a high excess and/or single article limits. Your no-claims discount could be affected, which could lead to increased premiums. Some policies exclude sports equipment or ask you to specify every item.