Home & Contents Insurance
Close-up of the Walbrook building

Private Clients - Home and Contents

With so much choice, it can be hard to know which house and contents policy is most suited to your household. But thanks to our experience and in-depth knowledge, we can source a house insurance policy with your needs in mind.

Elegant door to an old house

Your home and its contents represent one of your biggest and most precious investments. That’s why it makes sense to give careful and thorough consideration to the buildings and contents insurance you put in place.

Talk to us and we’ll help you work out what kind of house and contents insurance you need, and how much. We’ll then take your requirements to a panel of some of the leading insurers and source a competitively priced policy for you.

Your home and contents insurance

Your insurance could include building insurance covering damage or loss to your walls, roofs, driveways and patios, plus permanent fixtures such as kitchen units, bathroom fittings and fitted wardrobes, as well as home contents insurance with new-for-old household goods including furniture, carpets, home entertainment equipment, frozen foods and business equipment.

Your household insurance could also include trace and access cover for the cost of replacing any parts of the building damaged while trying to reach or repair escaping water, and alternative accommodation cover for you, your family and your pets if your home is uninhabitable while it’s being repaired.

Private clients

Where appropriate, you’ll have the personal attention of a discreet account executive. They'll carry out a thorough review of your building and contents portfolio, and then create a tailored policy which is competitive, broad and flexible.

Why not call us today and ask for a quote for house and contents insurance?

Home & contents insurance – highlights

  • Precise types/levels of cover will depend on the policy you choose
  • You're covered for a main residence and its outbuildings
  • Option for worldwide, all-risks cover on home contents & personal effects
  • Option for fine art and jewellery
  • Option to include household staff
  • Option to include family protection, emergency cover & legal protection
  • Option to insure other properties, including homes overseas
  • Option for annual travel cover
  • Financing is available to help you pay for your house insurance.

Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please contact us for full terms and conditions.

Did you know?

To make life simpler, we can arrange a package of personal insurance which could include your travel, car, breakdown and/or home & contents insurance – all with one renewal date and a single annual payment.