Arranging travel insurance may not be the most exciting part of your trip, but it could end up being the most important. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with your holiday or business trip, but it’s always best to be well-protected.
Not all travel policies are the same. That’s why we’ll ask about the type of cover you require and search among our panel of insurers for the right policy for you - saving you the trouble of doing it.
We can arrange personal travel insurance for single trips, annual multi-trips or long-stay trips – whether that’s on holiday or a business trip, and whether it’s to the sun or for skiing or other winter sports.
What could your travel insurance include?
Because we can choose your policy from a panel of insurers, what's on offer – and the limits – can vary. That's why we'll talk to you about exactly what you need.
However, your cover could include:
- Pre-existing medical conditions
- Winter sports & equipment and golf holidays
- Medical emergencies, hospital benefits & repatriation
- Delays (including weather), cancellations, trip interruption & missed departures
- Personal accident
- Personal belongings (theft & damage) and lost luggage.
Not only will you find our prices competitive, but you'll have the peace of mind of knowing you're covered by one of the UK's leading travel insurers, whether that's Ageas, Voyager or Citybond Suretravel.
Travel insurance – highlights
- We’ll search our panel of insurers to find the right travel insurance for you
- Choose a single-trip policy, annual multi-trip or long-stay travel insurance
- Flexible cover levels according to your needs
- No upper age limit on single-trip policies
- Financing available to help you pay for your travel insurance.
Did you know? To make life simpler, we can arrange a package of personal insurance which could include your home & contents, car, breakdown and/or travel insurance – all with one renewal date and a single annual payment.