Hanson Franchisee Insurance
As a Hanson franchisee, you’ll know the benefits of representing one of the UK’s leading suppliers of heavy building materials for the construction industry. You’re part of a leading global business that is central to British infrastructure.
Our motor insurance for Hanson franchisees offers real peace of mind. It provides a higher level of cover with fewer limitations than many other packages available on the market, and meets Hanson’s own requirements for HGV contractor insurance.
We can arrange insurance designed to protect your HGV fleet as well as your business. We offer a Hanson HGV insurance package with more cover (and fewer restrictions) than standard haulage insurance products. For example, we offer £10 million public liability insurance, whereas most products only offer £2 million.
We can arrange cover whether you have a single HGV or a fleet of trucks, including tipper insurance or mixer insurance. In 2017, 95% of our Hanson’s franchisee customers renewed with us, so that’s a high proportion of satisfied customers. We pride ourselves on the service levels we offer Hanson’s hauliers.
What does Hanson’s franchisee insurance include?
This insurance meets all of Hanson’s minimum requirements, and automatically includes motor insurance; legal expenses cover; goods in transit insurance; windscreen cover; and employers' and public liability insurance. We also offer optional add-on personal accident insurance.
Hanson franchisee insurance – highlights
- Haulage driver insurance designed for Hanson HGV drivers
- Designed to meet all of the Hanson insurance requirements
- Exclusive package not available anywhere else
- Higher levels of cover and fewer restrictions than most other packages
- Option to spread the cost of your insurance by paying monthly
- You’re covered for airside (motor insurance), hazardous works and hazardous locations
- We’ve been arranging Hanson franchisees insurance since 2007
- Suitable for sole traders and limited companies
- Suitable whether you have 1 HGV or a fleet of 70 trucks.
We understand that as a haulage contractor, you want to focus the job. That's why we have a special arrangement with our insurers, so that if you do ever have to make a claim then it'll be handled as quickly as possible - allowing you to get back on the road faster.