NFB Members Insurance
We're the only insurance partner of the National Federation of Builders (NFB). As one of the UK’s leading specialist construction insurance brokers, we understand the risks you may face and how the economic climate could affect your business.
Through our specialist in-house construction team, we arrange building contractors’ insurance for NFB members. We also offer you the benefit of our experience and specialism when it comes to construction risk management – helping you to avoid claims before they can happen. This can include identifying risks relating to planning, procurement, regulatory change and health & safety.
Our construction insurance clients
We arrange insurance for NFB members who range from sole traders to multi-million pound construction companies, working across residential, commercial, infrastructure and public works. Regardless of the size of your business, we can help to protect your people, your assets, your business and your reputation.
Your NFB insurance could include the following products and services, and more – and we'll recommend the appropriate types and levels of cover to suit your needs:
Your NFB members insurance
- Employers', public & products liability insurance
- Contract works/contractors' all-risks insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Cover for your own and hired-in plant
- Motor fleet insurance
- Health & safety
- Personal accident cover
- Latent defects insurance (building guarantee)
- Engineering plant inspection
- Directors’ & officers’ liability cover
- Environmental impact liability cover
- Business continuity & supply chain management
- Fleet risk management & driver training
- Cyber cover.
NFB member insurance – highlights
- The NFB’s only insurance partner
- Products & services tailorable to what NFB members need
- One of the UK’s leading specialists in construction insurance
- Broad range of contractors' insurance cover
- Specialist advice on risk management for building contractors
- All NFB member insurance enquiries welcome, from sole traders to FTSE100
- All claims pursued vigorously by our in-house claims team.
This is a broad and robust package of cover. Contractors' insurance from other providers can often reveal significant shortcomings, which could lead to gaps in your cover should you ever need to make a claim. Contact us today to discuss our package of construction insurance and to ask for a quote.