Domiciliary Care Insurance
Our exclusive, competitive domiciliary care insurance from Aviva has been designed to satisfy local authorities and the care regulators. It will help to protect you as you provide a range of care and support services in people’s own homes.
We understand the issues and risks you may face every day as you go into people’s own homes to provide domiciliary care and support for them – whether that’s home help, personal care, nursing care, carer’s respite or gardening support. Our insurance is suitable for domiciliary agencies and home care organisations, and covers the carers who work for them. Why not contact us and get a quote today?
We offer an exclusive insurance package policy which has been developed in collaboration with Aviva, an A-rated insurer and one of the most widely recognised insurance companies in the UK. It means we can offer you the benefits of competitive pricing plus the opportunity for personalised policy wordings.
We’ve ensured that our domiciliary care insurance package meets the requirements of local authorities, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the Care Inspectorate Scotland (CIS), and the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW).
Your domiciliary care insurance
Our comprehensive package of home care insurance is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of domiciliary care agencies. Either as standard or as an optional add-on, your package could include (* denotes optional cover) £10 million public liability, £10 million employers' liability and £2 million professional indemnity insurance; treatment liability insurance; business interruption insurance; contents cover; money insurance; abuse insurance; buildings insurance*; fraud, theft or dishonesty by employees*; directors’ and officers’ insurance*; and personal accident insurance*.
Policy limits and exclusions may apply; please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Are you starting up a new business and need care provider insurance?
We’d be very happy to provide an insurance quote for your new home care organisation or domiciliary care agency. You can then use this quotation to prove to your regulator that you’re able to obtain insurance.
Domiciliary care insurance – highlights
- This policy is underwritten by Aviva, one of the leading A-rated UK insurers
- Meets the insurance requirements of local authorities and regulators
- Home help, personal care, nursing care, carer’s respite cover, gardening and more
- Personalised policy wordings available to suit your needs
- Monthly payment plan could help spread the cost
- Cover for trips out (please notify your motor insurer if not using public transport)
- Same-day turnaround usually available on quotes and cover
- Enquiries from start-ups and sole traders welcomed
- Includes free employment disputes helpline
- Dedicated claims team for the care sector, with a named claims-handler.
Should you ever need to make a claim on your home care insurance policy, we’ll assign you a named in-house claims handler who will work hard to try and ensure you get the settlement you deserve.