Specialist risk management solutions for the estate management sector. Estate management encompasses much diversity and you carry the responsibility of preserving your unique surroundings for future generations.
That’s why it’s good to know you can talk to an insurance broking partner who understands the lie of the land and your ambitions for it.
As an estate manager, owner or family member, you face a range of pressures that can often be under-protected, under-supported and misunderstood when it comes to the insurance you rely on for protection and continuity.
Gallagher is one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers with years of experience in managing insurance programmes for estates. We understand the range of issues you face in today’s economic climate: preservation, revenue diversification, environmental exposure, infrastructure development and property management.
We have the estate insurance expertise that delivers the flexible and bespoke protection you seek – plus the knowledge and innovative risk management thinking you demand.
- Working with leading specialist insurers, we offer a range of estate-specific risk management and insurance solutions including:Buildings and Contents cover: from residential, commercial and agricultural properties, including lets, to historic and listed buildings and high value antiques
- Fire safety & security: risk profiling and management including building(s) valuations
- Event insurance: liability and exposure protection for visitors and event and cancellation insurance
- Emergency planning: 24/7 continuity in case of natural disasters like fire and flood
- Combined Liabilities: including commercial shoots, equestrian events, filming, logging and other estate activities
- Health & Safety: access to a full consultancy service offering health and safety advice and guidance for any aspect of your estate Environmental: cover for gradual pollution and clean up costs including asbestos
If you would like to find out how our Estate insurance solutions could help you protect and nurture your livelihood then contact our specialist team today.