- Small Business Insurance/
- Events Insurance/
- Association of Interactive Media and Entertainment
AIME (Association of Interactive Media & Entertainment) Members
A week is a long time in the world of interactive media and entertainment. Research, development and government legislation such as The Privacy and Electronic Communications Act are all driving a constantly changing risk profile across payment systems, digital content, and the technology delivery platforms they run on.
Arthur J. Gallagher can help optimise your insurance cover and this is why we have been chosen by AIME as the recommended broker for its members. We understand the importance of protecting your data, intellectual property, contracts, reputation and content and offer bespoke cover solutions that safeguard your business.
All our insurance solutions are custom-built, to provide competitive premiums and flexible policy wordings, which ensure we deliver insurance protection you can rely on.
As an AIME member, you have access to our high performance team, delivering high-performance technology and media insurance solutions across areas such as:
- Data Loss: cover the costs for reinstatement of data following a system failure
- Data Breach: insuring the legal fees and fines associated with breaching the Data Protection Act, or the costs of defending a compensation claim for data breach
- Infrastructure: offsetting the impact and likelihood of downtime
- Online payments: mitigating the costs associated with the collapse of payment systems
- Contracts: we can review your insurance cover to make sure it works in tandem with your contracts, service level agreements and terms and conditions
- Reputation: public relations costs associated with reputation rebuild after a data breach
- Intellectual Property: protect against claims for infringement of third party copyright / protect your own Intellectual Property
- Over Redemption and Prize Indemnity: indemnifying your business for erroneously made payouts across competitions and mobile gambling, due to failure of technology