Canary Wharf skyline, London

Holiday Park Home Insurance

At Gallagher, people and relationships are at the heart of our business. Once you start to work with our Holiday and Home Park team, you’ll soon appreciate how this philosophy touches every area of our company.

Holiday Home Insurance

We put our customers are at the centre of everything we do, so you can expect the very best levels of service. We always do what we promise, and we treat each and every customer as an individual, with their own unique set of needs and preferences.

Below is a brief summary of the insurance policy we have developed specially for holiday and home park owners.

Our holiday park home owners insurance policy includes:
  • Buildings and Contents - All your main park buildings, structures and contents will be covered, including contents cover for your own private dwellings. Cover extends to also include full accidental damage to provide you with the best package.
  • Business Interruption - In the event that your park is unable to operate, we can cover you for loss of revenue. This policy includes cover for death, injury of the park owner,or any key members of staff.
  • Liabilities - Our liabilities policy combines cover for public, product and employer’s liability into one convenient package.
  • Personal Accident - Choose from three levels of personal accident cover, allowing you to choose the policy that’s most suitable for you and your business.
  • Underground Services - Our underground services policy covers you in the event of a leakage and includes the cost of tracing the leak, plus the cost of accessing it including any necessary excavation, plus making good of the damage caused as a result. This also includes cover for the cost of metered water that has been lost as a result of the leakage.
  • Loss of License - We can provide cover if you’re unable to sell excisable liquors.
  • Hire Fleet - Our hire fleet policy provides comprehensive cover for your hire fleet and includes any letting property that you may have in your park.
  • Sales Stock - Our sales stock policy covers all of your units that are for sale, whether or not they are sited.
  • Private Dwellings - We can also insure your residential property no matter whether it’s located within or outside of the park.
  • Motor Insurance - Even though your park machines and vehicles may not be used on public roads, by law they still need to be insured. We can arrange this cover for you.
  • Legal Expenses - Protect yourself against potential legal bills with our legal expenses policy.
  • Directors and Officers Liability Insurance - We can cover you and your co-directors liabilities as directors or officers of a limited company.
  • Individual Owners - By providing insurance cover to your individual owners via our scheme, you can be sure their units are properly covered, plus you’ll also earn a management fee from every policy sold.