Bespoke Social Housing Insurance

We offer cover which is carefully tailored to the very particular needs of housing associations. To fit your risk profile, your insurance must be made to measure. So we offer a broad portfolio of specialist policies, bespoke wordings designed just for housing associations, independence, and a wide choice of insurers.

Social Housing Bespoke Insurance

Our specialist social housing team is a trusted insurance advisor, providing specialist insurance solutions for over 350 UK social housing organisations.

As a specialist broker, we offer the kind of service you can only get from an independent advisor which really understands your business. That includes access to a wide choice of insurers specialising in social housing (more than any other advisor), wider and enhanced covers, and premium sustainability through benchmarking. Plus, we’re motivated to negotiate the best possible claim settlements for you.

Our wordings, plus the best insurer for you

Because we have such specialist expertise with housing associations, we write our own bespoke wordings, which are frequently updated. We’ll take those wordings to the insurance market on your behalf, and place your business with the insurer which provides the most appropriate cover for your risks, at the most competitive price.

Should you need it, we also offer access to the full portfolio of insurance from Gallagher.

We offer a wide range of social housing insurance tailored to the needs of housing associations:
  • Property stock – with a very broad definition of ‘buildings’
  • Combined liability – public & employer’s liability
  • Office insurance – including computers & business interruption insurance
  • Crime & fidelity cover – including fraud by employees and third parties
  • Professional indemnity – Protecting your liabilities to third parties
  • Directors’ & officers’ insurance – for your managers & board (including unpaid members)
  • Motor fleet insurance – for your cars & maintenance vans
  • Cyber cover – including cyber attacks & data protection incidents
  • Environmental cover – including historical contamination
  • Personal accident – including for unpaid board members
Why choose Arthur J. Gallagher as your insurance broker?
  • We’re independent – so we’re on your side
  • Bespoke wordings for housing associations
  • Wide range of specialist social housing products
  • Specialist and enhanced covers available
  • Cover sourced from a wide range of insurers
  • Further access to our wider insurance portfolio

Named contacts for continuity of care

With Gallagher, you’ll work with your own dedicated service team, including an experienced account director, risk advisors and claims managers. When you call, you’ll speak to someone who knows you: you won’t get lost in a call centre or referred on to another company.