When you stop and think about how important your offices and their contents are, the immediate question is: how would you cope if disaster struck? Make sure you’re protected against a major eventuality.
It doesn't matter whether you’re a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company, your business premises are the nerve-centre of your business. It’s where you keep vital information and records, as well as essential IT & communications equipment and more. It’s also where you work.
Your offices face all kinds of potential hazards, including fire, flood, accidental damage and theft. That’s not to mention accident or injury to a member of staff or member of the public. And if your office was out of operation for a while, that means business interruption – and potential financial losses.
We’ll discuss your office insurance needs with you in detail, and can then arrange an office insurance package tailored to your needs – whether you have one office or many. Ask us for an office insurance quote today!
Experience in office insurance
We have over 45 years’ experience of insuring offices and business premises, so we understand your risks. We’ll even suggest where you might need more or less cover than you already have.
We’ll search the market
We’ll ask some of the UK’s leading insurers to find you a specialist package of office insurance: this means you won’t have do it yourself, and no more price-comparison websites. You’ll pay the right price for the right cover – no more, no less. Even better:
- We’ll offer you the choice of several competitively priced policies
- We can set up a monthly payment plan to spread the cost of your cover using our trusted third party provider
- We’ll make it easy to switch from your existing insurer
- We offer fast turnaround: high levels of service with no unnecessary delays
Standard cover includes:
- Building & contents cover
- Business interruption insurance
- Money cover
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability cover
- Product liability insurance
We can also arrange:
- Gallagher Business Assist
- Legal protection
- Professional indemnity insurance
Extra cover? No problem
Our experience and strong relationships with insurers mean we can arrange protection which goes beyond what’s normally covered.
Your own named contact
A dedicated, UK-based account handler will remain in touch with you throughout your period of cover, and will answer any of your questions by phone/email. And if you ever need to make a claim, they are on hand to talk you through any complexities that you might face.