Small Property Investors Insurance

At Gallagher, we have designed a policy wording with the modern property investor in mind. We can provide cover for most types of property including residential and commercial, with many tenants accepted as standard, as well as offering cover for:

Small Property Investors Insurance

  • Malicious damage caused by tenants
  • Loss of rent and services charges
  • Alternative residential accommodation
  • Property owners liability – limit of indemnity £5million or £10million
  • Clearance of drains
  • Fly tipping
  • Investigation expenses
  • Locks and keys
  • Loss of metered utility supply
  • Preservation of undamaged property
  • Damage caused from falling trees
  • Trace and access
  • Unauthorised use of public utilities

Standard Residential Excesses:
  • Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft – Nil
  • Subsidence Ground Heave & Landslip – £1,000
  • Any other damage – £250

Our enthusiastic team offers a professional but individual service and look forward to advising you with your property insurance requirements. 

If you are a landlord or agent and would like to obtain a quotation for the insurance of an investment property, please don't hesitate to get in touch.